Friday, April 25, 2014

Week 5 & 6

Very little happens in week five other than tweaking UVs to be more efficient after feedback from Rob. however Week had many developments with the changing of team leaders from Kyle to Adam due to the units rules. I was re-tasked with helping Kyle with rocks, the canyon and terrain and initially Adam took the responsibility of texturing my assets off me to do himself, however this did not last as Adams vision of the textures (pictured below) did not match what I intended and clashed with the theme myself and April had established.
This did halt productivity for a day or two as we adjusted to the number of changes but things are now running smoothly. Myself and Kyle are now discussing the best way to tackle UV and texture the Canyon.

No comments:

Post a Comment