Friday, April 25, 2014

Week 9: Texturing and resizing the bridge

The main focus this week was texturing all those vehicles, unfortunately I've decided to can two of them due to limitations, the U.A.V.cant be implemented into gameplay and the alien fighters drop bombs onto the map making my bombers pointless. Great shame but it means I now have more time to develop the other two

The main challenge this week was re UVing my bridge, as April wanted to texture them to fit with her boss (She became team leader back in week 7 due to arguments she is running a tight ship and is getting the most out of us) However we realised the canyon was far wider than we thought and so my bridge was naturally way too small, for the presentation we duplicated them but I have since made ones 4 times the size, thus making Aprils texture not fit...
...until I re-UVed it to fit within the parameters of the original meaning neither of us had to re-texture anything. Here is the result

No comments:

Post a Comment